Last Updated: February 27, 2020
1. Information We Collect
When you use the Site, we collect the following types of Information:
a. Personal Information
When you visit our Site or use our Services, you may be asked to provide certain information that may identify, relate to, describe, or that could be linked or associated with, you or your household (“Personal Information”), including your first and last name, email address, postal address, and organization name. You may be asked to provide this information, for example, when you complete a form on our website or enter a contest. You are not required to provide us with Personal Information to use and enjoy the Site.
b. Non-Personal Information
Non-Personal Information does not identify you, but provides insights regarding your use of the Site. For example, we collect information about your use of the Site, including but not limited to your domain name and IP address, as well as anonymous “traffic data,” which does not personally identify you but may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving our Site and Services.
Personal Information and Non-Personal Information are collectively referenced as “Information.”
Third-Party Social Networking Service(s).
If you choose to access, visit, and/or use any third-party social networking service(s) that may be integrated with our Site, we may receive your Personal Information and other information about you and your computer, mobile, or other device that you have made available to those social networking services, including information about your contacts through those services. For example, some social networking services allow you to push content from our Site to your contacts or to pull information about your contacts so you can connect with them on or through our Site. Some social networking services also will facilitate registration or enhance or personalize your experience on our Site. Your decision to use a social networking service in connection with our Site is voluntary. However, you should make sure you are comfortable with the information your third-party social networking services may make available by reviewing privacy policies of those providers and/or modifying your privacy settings directly with those networking sites/services.
2. Use of Information
For Legitimate Interests.
We use Non-Personal Information collected by clickstream information collection, web pixels, and cookies to store your preferences, improve website navigation, make personalized features and other services available to you, to generate statistical information, monitor and analyze user traffic and usage patterns, monitor and prevent fraud, investigate complaints and potential violations of our policies, to improve the our content and the products, services, materials, and other content that we describe or make available through the Site, and otherwise help administer and improve the Site.
We may identify you from your Personal Information and merge or co-mingle Personal Information and Non-Personal Information. Except as otherwise stated, we may use Information we collect from you for the legitimate business purpose of providing our Services to you, including, but not limited to the following:
- To respond to your requests and to provide you with services, or information you have requested;
- To provide user support for our Site and Services;
- To evaluate and improve the content of our Site and Services and/or customize them to your preferences;
- To communicate information and promotional materials to you (where you have not expressed a preference otherwise);
- To work with our service providers, who perform certain business functions or services on our behalf;
- To prevent or investigate fraud or for risk management purposes;
- To comply with a legal obligation or court order, or in order to exercise our legal claims or to defend against legal claims; and
- To conduct aggregate or research analysis and develop business intelligence that helps us to enhance, operate, protect, make informed decisions and report on the performances of our Services.
In addition, we may use third‐party e‐mail providers to deliver communications to you. This is an opt-in e-mail program. If you no longer want to receive these e-mail communications, you may opt-out of receiving e-mail communications through the “unsubscribe” link.
3. How We Share Information
We do not, and will not for the term this notice is posted in its current form, sell or rent your Personal Information.
We may share your Personal Information with the following parties:
- As we believe necessary: (i) under applicable law; (ii) to enforce applicable terms and conditions; (iii) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others; (iv) to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (v) to respond to claims that contact information (e.g. name, e-mail address, etc.) of a third-party has been posted or transmitted without their consent or as a form of harassment; and (vi) to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, which may include authorities outside your country of residence; and
- Pursuant to your express consent.
4. Information Retention
5. Links to Third Party Sites
7. How to Contact Us