Independent book publisher BQB Publishing offers an author-empowered alternative in the publishing industry.
Here’s a brief overview of the process of publishing a book with BQB:
- Author shares financial risk as well as the rewards with BQB.
- There is a selection process; BQB does not accept all submitted manuscripts.
- A strong team of vetted editors, proofreaders, and designers help the author prepare the manuscript to the best that it can be before BQB begins the publishing process.
- BQB provides industry savvy and marketing expertise.
- Authors benefit from BQB’s experience and knowledge of the book publishing industry.
- There is a lower risk than self-publishing and better royalties than traditional publishing.
- Physical bookstore distribution is a part of the BQB process.
Click on the following links to read in detail about submitting a manuscript, publishing process, involved costs, and ongoing support once your book is published.
Process for Submitting a Manuscript to BQB
Process of Publishing a Book with BQB
Costs of Publishing a Book with BQB
Frequently Asked Questions